10 Technologies the US Military Will Need for the Next War

Corinthian

You. Have. Got. To. Be. Kidding. :blink: Someone actually had the GALL to write, produce and film that? :wacko: And then people (a pitiful few) paid money to watch it??

"Megaforce" should not be watched by those who are lactose intolerant, as it is choke-full of Cheese. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQQxSv5Umag

Edited by TonyE

I don't know if I've seen this anywhere, the only technology that I've seen lacking is the political will to completely and utterly destroy the adversary.

Honestly, these wars are not securing the peace that we tell the ordinary citizens that they are supposed to be doing. When you go to war, you've got to give it ALL YOU GOT! Wipe out everything, man/woman/children/culture---don't leave a stray freaking dog! Throwing away national treasure (in lives and money) in small amounts over long periods of time is just as wasteful as one big chunk. The benefit of spending once is that it's over quickly and sets a example for future adversaries--don't f*$k w/ us.

Edited by M1Buck

That's the one. Hey, it passed the UK Board of Censors. :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqCb_9ubQ1U

I missed this jewel when it came out, but can easily see how it secured Michael Becks' reputation as possibly the worst actor of all time (probably tied with Michael Pare).

Thankfully, the entire film is preserved for posterity on Youtube.

I can't believe y'all have overlooked the single innovation which will leverage America's strengths into the 21st century;

Microsoft Powerpoint-3D

Imagine our briefing dominance when boring 2-D bar charts are replaced with 3-D bar charts with depth perception and audience-controlled viewpoint. Total control of the synthetic battlefield.

I can't believe y'all have overlooked the single innovation which will leverage America's strengths into the 21st century;

Microsoft Powerpoint-3D

Imagine our briefing dominance when boring 2-D bar charts are replaced with 3-D bar charts with depth perception and audience-controlled viewpoint. Total control of the synthetic battlefield.

This is not gonna be pretty...

Microsoft Powerpoint-3D

Finally, the promise of "making war so terrible that none dare fight it" come true.

As bad as sitting through 45 minutes of Powerpoint karaoke in 8 point font and alternating colours can be, being the poor schumck who has to pump out 100 slide presentations because 'thats how the boss wants them' in a few hours on top of your normal workload is worse.

At least the waterboarding has legally specified times for breaks in between interrogations... :glare:

Edited by Luke Y