Iran says that..sorry, can't hold back the laughter...it will send naval ships to US coast

crazyinsane105

That's a good cover story... 😉

Can't help but wonder if having Iranian sailors walking around St Pete will adversely impact morale, or tempt the sailors to think about emigration.

I assume you Russkies will have plenty of hot blue-eyed Slavic blondes (natural or otherwise) on tap to sidle up to said sailors. How is the beer on tap there? I have never heard opinion of Russian beer, one way or another.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Ivanhoe said:

How is the beer on tap there? I have never heard opinion of Russian beer, one way or another.

1 hour ago, Stuart Galbraith said:

I feel sorry for the Russians, having that rusty old tub turn up and spoil their fine maritime parade. Should have invited HMS Prince of Wales.

And given the way the EU treats your country in Ireland, you should have sent her.

7 minutes ago, glenn239 said:

And given the way the EU treats your country in Ireland, you should have sent her.

That would unnerve Ukraine, what if the perfidious sell their country-splitting knowledge learned in Northern Ireland to the People's Republics?

Actually if you go back into the history a bit, it was the Irish people that decided they didnt WANT Northern Ireland. Twice. The narrative ignores that now, but its really quite significant, probably more so than what the Unionists wanted.

16 hours ago, Stuart Galbraith said:

it was the Irish people that decided they didnt WANT Northern Ireland.

Same there. Military age people did an implicit voting by crossing the opposite border, so no unification.

On 7/24/2021 at 4:03 PM, Ivanhoe said:

That's a good cover story... 😉

Can't help but wonder if having Iranian sailors walking around St Pete will adversely impact morale, or tempt the sailors to think about emigration.

I assume you Russkies will have plenty of hot blue-eyed Slavic blondes (natural or otherwise) on tap to sidle up to said sailors. How is the beer on tap there? I have never heard opinion of Russian beer, one way or another.

No idea where you get this ideas about Iranians and their discipline (by the way try replacing “Iranian sailors” with “Black sailors” and see where it will take you to).   Here in Russia during WorldCup-2018 Iranian football fans girls were noticed both for their hot temper and tendency to dress as lightly as possible (quite an achievement for Russia, where girls usually use every of rare warm days to demonstrate results of their fitness work) – even mainstream newspapers wrote about it. Si I do not thing StPete will be something special for young Iranian sailors. Surely public morale rules in Iran are different from what is common here, but not all human relations are public.
https://vz.ru/news/2018/6/26/929673.html?q
Note photo on FanID badge
https://static.life.ru/posts/2018/06/1129430/19edb69476851a31151c645a5fb77ff9.jpg
What about Russian beer – it is widely believed to be poor, far inferior to Czech 

Iranian women of all ages ditch all "traditional" attire when they are out if Iran. Few years ago Belgrade was for some reason full of Iranian tourists, you could not really make difference between them and... let's say Italians. Other than a fact that on average Italians were darker skinned. :D Jordanians are mostly same, through you can see a divide between generations there much more clearly, with 40+ women wearing hijab in most cases, while younger ones do not, or wear head scarf at most.

It is Saudis that are in "always wrapped around full ninja mode".

Out of Iran? Out of 'public space'. Clearly many of you have funny ideas of everywhere being Qom in a public place.  Go to any private home in Tajrish and the ladies do not wear headscarves in private.  When private parties are held, the longest sleeve is a spaghetti strap.

The Western media is in fact the best ally of the Ayahtollahs.

56 minutes ago, bojan said:

Iranian women of all ages ditch all "traditional" attire when they are out if Iran. Few years ago Belgrade was for some reason full of Iranian tourists, you could not really make difference between them and... let's say Italians. Other than a fact that on average Italians were darker skinned. :D Jordanians are mostly same, through you can see a divide between generations there much more clearly, with 40+ women wearing hijab in most cases, while younger ones do not, or wear head scarf at most.

It is Saudis that are in "always wrapped around full ninja mode".

I have worked with women from Iran, in Australia: shortish skirts, heels, plastic surgery for their boobs etc.  They were, however, supporters of the Shah.

When they went to the mosque (or went 'home' to visit) they covered up, reasonably.

They were Islamic, just not too far Islamic.