Firearms of note and ridicule

rmgill

You have seen this first :D I think this one is mostly ridicule,but there are few interesting ideas present:

yas69Gv.jpg

And video:

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Simon Tan said:

You will be telling me about AK next........

Well, there was this guy named Mikhail, and he offered this other guy named Hugo a really good Soviet deal...

Edited by shep854

8 hours ago, DB said:

With respect to the ammunition shortage in the US, are people shooting it or hoarding it?

The old ammo shortage dating back to 2019? Both, millions of new gun owners need ammo to train and of course the higher demand of election years in anticipation of future gun control. 

On 9/13/2021 at 7:02 AM, Markus Becker said:

If PPU made ammo with imported Russian bullets, primers, powder and casings, would that be OK or too Russian? 

Some enterprising Bosnians had same idea as you... no  go. As long as any finished component (casing, bullet, powder, primer) are of Russian origin it is verboten.

IOW, Biden might get first really successful form of gun control in US. All he has do do is ban import of ammo from certain countries due the "human rights".

Here is the next idea. Switching contracts. Russian manufacturers supply customers who ordered from non Russian ones, so they can sell their ComBlock caliber ammo in the USA(and for a higher price). 

If the customers are OK with say Tula instead of PPU that could work. 

Re: More ammo bans. 

Not so easy. In case of Russia there is a specific law targeting only Russia that allows the President or whoever passes for that to ban the importation of whatever he likes to ban. 

Edited by Markus Becker

Who else does the US import ammunition in large quantities from? I've seen IMI stuff used on 9 Hole Reviews, and it seems unlikely that Israel would go on The List, so which countries could find themselves with trumped-up charges to further restrict supplies?

6 minutes ago, DB said:

Who else does the US import ammunition in large quantities from? I've seen IMI stuff used on 9 Hole Reviews, and it seems unlikely that Israel would go on The List, so which countries could find themselves with trumped-up charges to further restrict supplies?

All the big names sell to the US given their demand in normal times. Sellier and Bellot from the Czech Republic, Brenneke from Germany, Hirtenberger from Austria, Poland and Bulgaria were mentioned as making Com Block ammo but as far as bidended-up charges go only Hungary comes to my mind and I don't know how wide spread the anti-Orban mood is in the USA. Could you get Brazilian firms for whatever Bolsonaro is reported to do? Unlikely. Egypt would be an easy one but they are an ally and de-stabilizing al Sisi just to get their supply capability seems unlikely too.

1 hour ago, Doug said:

So they "shill" for their own company? Selling coffee? 

The point is they talked the talk of bad Conservative boys and girls willing to defy the government with regards the Second Amendment, until it was time to walk the walk with Kyle Rittenhouse, then they folded like a bunch of pussies, and many Conservatives discovered their coffee was barely better than the overburnt crap Starbucks sells.

Edited by sunday