Capt Geoffrey Winnington-Ball CD (ret)

T19

Is there a list of TN departed, and do we have information & pictures?

There were a few "Friends of TN" Like Jacques Littlefield and some others like that but AFAIK only King and Geoff that were Members per se. I will be solicting photos and the like from everybody when we get closer to the final product (what ever that may be)

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There were a few "Friends of TN" Like Jacques Littlefield and some others like that but AFAIK only King and Geoff that were Members per se. I will be solicting photos and the like from everybody when we get closer to the final product (what ever that may be)

Add Dave Decker to the list. His article the Grim Reaper was in Armor mag in 1998.

He posted until he died of Agent Orange cancer , he and Goeff were friends.

http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:xN0e6TbqnOkJ:https://www.knox.army.mil/center/ocoa/armormag/backissues/1990s/1998/mj98/3reaper.pdf+dave+decker+vietnam&hl=en&gl=us&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESifVl9J-aCFCk58wTxiZoVFRXMFJNG2Qr3u1NKvPSUIYjK5vpTtORkM6rMc4LP7wpG--ueWT7l1Vh9wCf-_6jqz6Bd1qLApQskWz8iKLD16x6oXrIxeq00m895EPXcrerWI7js6&sig=AHIEtbTaPw8b9d002EZk_pxyyqeOV4Fn7A

Edited by Old Tanker

Well I have just returned form Geoff's Service... well attended... damn this internet... could have been a room of friends, but I only know their loggon names.

So, I spoke to Shawn regarding our Hall of Remembrance, and he will send us the bio matter to help remember his father. His family are holding up well, and were very happy to have his Internet family there. They have been reading the posts here and have been comforted by our wishes of condolences

T19 out

IIRC there was also Robert Dick, a WWII Sherman tanker who fought on Iwo Jima who was a participant in the early days (possibly only on the Brunk Site?).

• 2 weeks later...