The Lesbian Cheerleader Thread, Redux

X-Files

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, she's a dead ringer for the Estonian friend of one of my housemates I found on the couch one saturday morning a few weeks back...

. . . and then next thing I know I woke up in jail with some trumped up "rape" charge filed against me. . .

I want to come live with you.

It gets better.

See PM... ;)

. . . and then next thing I know I woke up in jail with some trumped up "rape" charge filed against me. . .

Never touched her, besides we always have randoms waking up on our couch, not only women, usually friends or friends-of-friends of my housemates after a night on the town (We live staggering distance from the main club & pub strip in town)

One of the joys of seemingly rewinding the clock back to my early twenties I guess...

Edited by Luke Y

It gets better.

See PM... ;)

Never touched her, besides we always have randoms waking up on our couch, not only women, usually friends or friends-of-friends of my housemates after a night on the town (We live staggering distance from the main club & pub strip in town)

That's why you should keep spare sheets, a nice comforter, pillows and ether on hand.

My favorite from college daze was a girl waking up one morning on one of the FOUR couches (on a couch next to our buddy) in the living room, sitting up and saying, "Oh S@#$, I'm still here. . . " and running out the door leaving her purse and jacket behind in her haste to flee.

That's why you should keep spare sheets, a nice comforter, pillows and ether on hand.

My favorite from college daze was a girl waking up one morning on one of the FOUR couches (on a couch next to our buddy) in the living room, sitting up and saying, "Oh S@#$, I'm still here. . . " and running out the door leaving her purse and jacket behind in her haste to flee.

:lol:

I always wondered if those American college movies were realistic or not... :o

We have a fancy L shaped couch with a chase that easily sleeps two (comfortably I might add) and we have a spare set of bedding for whoever our Drunk-Of-The-Week happens to be (Usually some burly vomit-smelling bloke but the occasional hottie)

:lol:

I always wondered if those American college movies were realistic or not...  :o

We have a fancy L shaped couch with a chase that easily sleeps two (comfortably I might add) and we have a spare set of bedding for whoever our Drunk-Of-The-Week happens to be (Usually some burly vomit-smelling bloke but the occasional hottie)

In a word "YES".   :D

Nothing like a mixture of hormones, lack of parental supervision and booze to let it all hang out. I remember visiting a friend's dorm down at San Diego State (University) and having a bunch of female streakers running up and down the halls. Not to mention Spring Break down in Tijuana or Palm Springs.  And waking up next to somebody (male or female) is just a given, though I never had sex with the two girls or one guy I woke up next too. One tradition I miss is going to  Tommy's (Burgers) at 4AM to get a chili burger. I miss College, it was like being a "cheetah on crack".    ;)

Did it end up like this? :o

Kinda like that minus the drugs. At least what I can remember of it all. ;)

The funny thing is I knew a lot of Harolds and Kumars that partied as much as anybody else, now they're all straight laced buttoned down doctors and lawyers. :lol:

Edited by EvanDP

I remember the neighbour who started to get suspicious when he would often find the same bloke asleep on the sofa in the mornings. The bloke seemed civilised enough (never threw up on the floor or furniture, stole anything, or broke anything, would accept a cup of tea & chat amiably for a little while before leaving), but eventually my neighbour worked out that none of the people in the house knew who he was. Turned out he was homeless, & climbing in through a window they frequently forgot to shut. He was doing the same in a few other student houses. :lol:

Kinda like that minus the drugs.  At least what I can remember of it all.  ;)

The funny thing is I knew a lot of Harolds and Kumars that partied as much as anybody else, now they're all straight laced buttoned down doctors and lawyers.   :lol:

My house crew has several successful small businessmen, a Navy carrier pilot, an FBI agent, a research scientist, two attorneys, one doctor, a Program Manager for a major gov't contractor, and a guy who inherited an assload of money and basically goofs off.

The cable must have been out.

The RCMP has launched a criminal investigation into the conduct of four officers and three civilians working at the force’s Kamloops, B.C., detachment who allegedly looked on as two female inmates — one of whom may be HIV-positive, according to media reports — engaged in sexual activity.

The women were placed in the same holding cell on Aug. 18, during which time they began a sexual encounter that lasted close to an hour, according to an inside source cited by Global News

Read more: http://www.nationalpost.com/news/Staff+watched+female+inmates+have+reports/3461986/story.html#ixzz0yBchNVdP

Wow, she's a dead ringer for the Estonian friend of one of my housemates I found on the couch one saturday morning a few weeks back... :mellow:

Now there's a problem.. :glare:

• 2 weeks later...

"She said she's gone through this before, but never this bad, and didn't have ... her medication," one source told the New York Post ."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n8rd6ro3yg

You think you're the only one who gets sick when he doesn't have his jellybeans?!

Edited by Doug Kibbey