The Lesbian Cheerleader Thread, Redux

X-Files

Good grief;

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/clearwater/woman-busted-for-dildo-battering-786902

A Florida woman is facing a domestic battery charge after allegedly using a dildo to batter her female domestic partner during a fight in the couple’s residence, police allege.

Assaulting an S-O after 5-0 shows up is just world class stupid. But wait! There's more!

Seen above, Kielhurn--who has Capaner-Ridley’s first name tattooed on her chest--was booked into jail on the misdemeanor charge. She was released from custody after posting $500 bond. According to court records, Kielhurn was arrested in late-June for trespassing (and the case is pending).

Kielhurn, a former New York State corrections officer, served about three years in prison for narcotics trafficking after a 1996 police search of her rental car turned up 25 kilos of cocaine in the vehicle’s trunk.

Somebody explain to me how 25 kilos of coke only gets you 3 years.

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kielhurn, a former New York State corrections officer, served about three years in prison for narcotics trafficking after a 1996 police search of her rental car turned up 25 kilos of cocaine in the vehicle’s trunk.

How about this one: A corrupt police/corrections system that protects its kind at all costs, because they don't care about good relations with the general public.

Better yet, a liberal judge (I know one), who thinks that since this is a "victimless crime" that long prison sentences for drugs just loads the prisons instead of "violent" offenders.

How about this one: A corrupt police/corrections system that protects its kind at all costs, because they don't care about good relations with the general public.

Not that i condone those actions... but can you blame them? See the most recent events and the knee-jerk attitude of many people against LEOs nowadays. There was a sweet spot of public appreciation in the first decade of the century, but then some made a tangible effort to sour that spot.

How about this one: A corrupt police/corrections system that protects its kind at all costs, because they don't care about good relations with the general pubNot that i condone those actions... but can you blame them? See the most recent events and the knee-jerk attitude of many people against LEOs nowadays. There was a sweet spot of public appreciation in the first decade of the century, but then some made a tangible effort to sour that spot.

Me being cynical, I think the 'some' just started getting caught. Like mass shootings, there just is more news now thanks to camera phones and social media.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/shoplifter-bites-off-walmart-workers-finger-856039

JANUARY 11--A South Carolina woman who was convicted last year of clobbering a fellow strip club employee over the head with a stiletto shoe was arrested yesterday after she bit off the finger of a Walmart employee who tried to stop her from shoplifting condoms, lubricant, and panties, police charge.

Wright pleaded guilty last March to a misdemeanor assault and battery charge stemming from her arrest for battering a coworker with a “clear plastic high-heeled shoe” during a confrontation at Chez Joey, a Myrtle Beach gentlemen’s club.

What sort of school IS this?! Geography teacher is now accused of lesbian affair with teenager after two colleagues 'had threesome with boy'

Kimberly Naquin, 26, is accused of having a lesbian affair with a student from Destrehan High School in Louisiana

Geography teacher was charged with carnal knowledge of a juvenile and sexual conduct between an educator and a student

Victim was just 16 when the alleged affair began, with most of the claimed encounters taking place at Naquin's home, but some happening at school

Charges come just months after two other teachers at the same high school were arrested for allegedly having a threesome with a student, 17

Shelley Defresne, 33, and Rachel Respess, 25, were accused of having group sex with a boy

By JOEL CHRISTIE and OLLIE GILLMAN FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 18:45 EST, 15 January 2016 | UPDATED: 11:37 EST, 16 January 2016

A third teacher from a Louisiana high school has been arrested for allegedly having sex with a teenage student - and is accused of a year-long lesbian affair with a 16-year-old girl.

Kimberly Naquin, 26, a geography teacher at Destrehan High School, in St Charles Parish, has been charged with carnal knowledge of a juvenile and sexual conduct between a teacher and a female student.

Her arrest comes just a few months after two of her colleagues at the same school were accused of having a threesome with a 17-year-old boy.

Naquin is the daughter of St. Charles Parish School Board President Dennis Naquin, and her mother is also a teacher in area, The Times-Picayune reported.

Police started investigating the teacher after a tip-off from a family member of the female student.

The girl, who was 16 and 17 during the alleged relationship, told detectives it began around September 2014 and continued through to August of last year.

Most of the encounters occurred at Naquin's former home in Kenner, it is claimed, however some took place in the school.

Naquin is being held without bond at the Nelson Coleman corrections facility in Killona.

Her charges come just three months after two colleagues were arrested for allegedly having a threesome with a 17-year-old male student.

Shelley Defresne, 32, and Rachel Respess, 24, were arrested in September for allegedly having sex with the student, who they taught separately.

Dufresne pleaded guilty to a felony obscenity charge and received a three-year deferred prison sentence, three years of probation and a $1,000 fine.

She then pleaded not guilty to a separate charge of having sex with the student.

The 17-year-old boy at the heart of the group sex scandal is said to have had an ongoing affair with Dufresne, his 11th grade English teacher at Destrehan.

According to police, she picked him up after a Friday Night Lights high school football game on September 12 and drove him to Respess' apartment in Kenner, Louisiana - where she had only moved two weeks previously after living with her parents.

Respess and Dufresne were caught after the boy told friends he was having sex with two of his teachers, police said.

Respess was originally accused of engaging in group sex there with Dufresene and the student.

However she has now been charged with failing to report a felony and pleaded not guilty.

The two teachers could be sentence to up to 17-and-a-half years in prison if convicted.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3402028/High-school-teacher-26-father-school-board-president-arrested-having-months-long-sexual-relationship-female-student.html

A former Valencia High School teacher pleaded guilty Friday to engaging in sex acts with a female student at the school in Placentia.

Rebecca Eileen Diebolt of Brea pleaded guilty to oral copulation of a person younger than 16 and sexual penetration by a foreign object of an underage victim. Her sentencing was set for May 20.

At the time of the abuse, Diebolt was a language arts teacher and a swimming and water polo coach at the school, where she began working in 2003, according to prosecutors.

According to police and prosecutors, Diebolt engaged in sex acts with the victim on multiple occasions between 2004 and 2008.

The encounters occurred in Diebolt’s classroom and at her home both after school and on weekends.

The acts continued after the girl graduated and began attending college, authorities said

http://mynewsla.com/orange-county/2016/01/15/ex-valencia-hs-teacher-coach-admits-years-of-sex-with-student/

A former Valencia High School teacher pleaded guilty Friday to engaging in sex acts with a female student at the school in Placentia.

Rebecca Eileen Diebolt of Brea pleaded guilty to oral copulation of a person younger than 16 and sexual penetration by a foreign object of an underage victim. Her sentencing was set for May 20.

At the time of the abuse, Diebolt was a language arts teacher and a swimming and water polo coach at the school, where she began working in 2003, according to prosecutors.

The acts continued after the girl graduated and began attending college, authorities said

http://mynewsla.com/orange-county/2016/01/15/ex-valencia-hs-teacher-coach-admits-years-of-sex-with-student/

Cunning linguist. Hot, wet, water polo action. Why this script is gonna write itself!

She was a LUG- just didn't specify WHICH graduation.

Good grief;

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/clearwater/woman-busted-for-dildo-battering-786902

A Florida woman is facing a domestic battery charge after allegedly using a dildo to batter her female domestic partner during a fight in the couple’s residence, police allege.

Assaulting an S-O after 5-0 shows up is just world class stupid. But wait! There's more!

Seen above, Kielhurn--who has Capaner-Ridley’s first name tattooed on her chest--was booked into jail on the misdemeanor charge. She was released from custody after posting $500 bond. According to court records, Kielhurn was arrested in late-June for trespassing (and the case is pending).

Getting down first; she sold out everyone, including bigger fish. Or just everyone. She did 3 on conspiracy to whatever, others did hard and long stretches as easy convictions....

Well, we have one example who might be able to shed light on it.

I expect that many men just don't become teachers and so the available pool of eligible males is smaller.

The why for the reducing numbers of male teachers is complex, but includes a significant risk factor associated with accusation of impropriety - not countered by a salary that would make it worth it.

On the other hand, maybe there is a self-selection of deviants into the role - it should be fairly obvious that people with a certain predilection move into positions where they can gratify their urges. See: priests and scout leaders, etc.

Well, we have one example who might be able to shed light on it.

I expect that many men just don't become teachers and so the available pool of eligible males is smaller.

The why for the reducing numbers of male teachers is complex, but includes a significant risk factor associated with accusation of impropriety - not countered by a salary that would make it worth it.

On the other hand, maybe there is a self-selection of deviants into the role - it should be fairly obvious that people with a certain predilection move into positions where they can gratify their urges. See: priests and scout leaders, etc.

In college, many of the male professors were gay.

In law school, some of the male professors were gay. Others were dirty old men whose appetites were satisfied by the very willing female student desperate to pass law school by using any means necessary (like flirting at the said DOM prof). A few were straight, honest men with happy marriages. One female law professor flirted at me when she learned I transferred from a prestigious law school. After class, her "iron cast bitch teaching tone" became "malleable sensitive vulnerable woman tone" and asked me "Awwww.... What happened to you? Why did you transfer here?" (complete with her patting and stroking my arm, her head lying on the table, as if she was talking to an injured pet dog). BTW, I passed her subject because I studied hard as I could (but just got a passing grade of 75 because credit and transactions was sorta beyond my brain capacity hehehe), not because of anything else. She did once go to a temper tantrum when several of my classmates repeatedly couldn't answer the questions during class, and went on a tirade about how many of us weren't studying blah blah blah, but then started citing me and a few male classmates who were doing our best and why can't the others emulate us.... :D

Edited by Corinthian

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...