Aftermarket Tiger I tracks

ShotMagnet

the older kit (6253) has magic tracks. Note dragon's magic tracks doesn't have correct hollowed guide teeth.

if you bought 6406, it only comes with DS tracks. Same with the new initial production kit, comes with only DS early non-mirror tracks.

for the late tiger, best solution is the friulmodel tracks. You can get them from pacific coast models (US distributor) but they are expansive.

if you just want the magic tracks from 6253, you can give me an email tech@am-works.com I might have some from before.

ISTR that Academy's Tiger I tanks use indy type links as well. Whether they are compatible with the Dragon kit, I have no idea.

Do post what you've been building, Shot. :) I haven't built anything since last year, but hoping to restart the hobby next month with an Apache. :)

if you just want the magic tracks from 6253...I might have some from before.

Excellent!

E-mail incoming.

Tomas,

I don't plan to start any time soon. I'm working a lot of hours in an attempt to repair damage to my finances done by the recession. I got the kit because:

A) I'm sick and effing tired of paying bills, and having nothing left over to have fun with;

B) It was on sale for USD40. Couldn't pass it up. Fuck the bills.

By the by, on the same day I found the Dragon M3 half-track on the half-price table. USD45 normally, I walked out of the hobby shop with the vehicle for a total (including tax) of USD30.

Fuck the bills.

Shot