tanknet.org

Technology of tanks by Ogorkiewicz

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone willing to make a copy of their copy and I will reimburse them?

Copying a copyrighted work for resale is technically a violation of law and Tanknet will not condone or support this request. Please withdraw same.

• 2 weeks later...

Copying a copyrighted work for resale is technically a violation of law and Tanknet will not condone or support this request. Please withdraw same.

Just my 2 cents - while i completely agree and abide by the copyright laws enforced by the forum - just wondering if a book is out of print and the publishing entity has also changed hands and few available copies sell for as high as 300 bucks on ebay - is there a harm in sharing a soft copy for private circulation as long as it remains within a closed set ?

Edited by krishna_jj
  • 2 weeks later...

Just my 2 cents - while i completely agree and abide by the copyright laws enforced by the forum - just wondering if a book is out of print and the publishing entity has also changed hands and few available copies sell for as high as 300 bucks on ebay - is there a harm in sharing a soft copy for private circulation as long as it remains within a closed set ?

Depends on the location. In the US is punishable, but on many other places it's allowed, always with the proviso that it's for personal use only, no sales or benefits can be derived from it (In Spain there's been a number of messy cases involving emule and sometimes benefits deriving from banners have been ascribed as providing from illegal copies, and sometimes not).

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.