King Sargent

Michael Eastes

King died today at 1600 local time, in Fairbanks Memorial Hospital.

I have no further information at this time.

FWIW, he accepted Christ a couple of weeks ago.

I'm going to miss the man more than I can tell you. He was a generous man, and a font of knowledge.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our King Sargent? I didn't know the man outside of these forums, but he seemed like a fine fellow, and I will miss his contributions.

Rest in Peace.

Yes, our King Sargent.

One of the truly great guys on this grate sight, and an immeasurable loss to us.

--Garth

Just saw the news on Tomas' Facebook page. People may discount the relationships built online, but I have to say I'm literally in tears over the news that I've lost such a relationship. I always enjoyed reading King's posts and imagined he'd be the kind of person I could spend hours talking about anything and come out far wiser than when I went in.

RIP King. This place won't be the same without you. *sniffle* :(

Just saw the news on Tomas' Facebook page. People may discount the relationships built online, but I have to say I'm literally in tears over the news that I've lost such a relationship. I always enjoyed reading King's posts and imagined he'd be the kind of person I could spend hours talking about anything and come out far wiser than when I went in.

RIP King. This place won't be the same without you. *sniffle* :(

(for the first bit) I can neither confirm nor deny.... <_< :D

As for the rest, true. Same here, always enjoyed reading his posts, and yes that is my impression as well.

damn that explains his quietness I was going to pick up the phone thinking something was up and knowing he's been in rough shape off and on and oh dammit all I wish I had called

King had a king size heart and soul which anyone close to him knows well. His name was perfect for him. You've no idea how much I'll miss him. I can't process this.

Damn, that's a shock. I always liked reading his posts and even helping with his PC problems. I'm gonna miss him. RIP

Wow. King was one of the old gang. A very sensible fellow and interesting in his posts. I realized something was up from a few months back, but I hardly expected this. You'll be missed my friend.

If there's an afterlife, perhaps he can do some negotiating for the rest of us!

RIP