2S25 Sprut-SD

I can guarantee the C2 is impervious to every NATO weapon,

Source ?

Sorry, my mistake.

It seems C2 is not so impervious to NATO weapon, e.g friendly fire incidents could harm it, but other than that most other NATO weapons are useless against Chobham armor

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jason L

I can guarantee the C2 is impervious to every NATO weapon,

Source ?

Sorry, my mistake.

It seems C2 is not so impervious to NATO weapon, e.g friendly fire incidents could harm it, but other than that most other NATO weapons are useless against Chobham armor

*cringe*

• 6 years later...

Russian MoD has decided to acquire latest version of Sprut (Sprut-SDM1). As mentioned in other topics chassis has been unified with BMD-4M and FCS has been upgraded. Next year, the training of the commanders for Sprut will begin at the 242nd training center of the Airborne Forces.

https://iz.ru/1096625/2020-12-06/rossiiskii-desant-osnastiat-legkimi-plavaiushchimi-sprutami

The really unusual forehead pad on the commanders 12:00 periscope (!) speaks a clear language. The recoil is huge. This is not news. But the forehead pad at this point.
And the "large wall" in front of the commander certainly makes difficult access to the coax and other things.

(The paint on the turret roof is already peeling.  Eh..)

10 hours ago, Stefan Kotsch said:

The really unusual forehead pad on the commanders 12:00 periscope (!) speaks a clear language. The recoil is huge. This is not news. But the forehead pad at this point.
And the "large wall" in front of the commander certainly makes difficult access to the coax and other things.

(The paint on the turret roof is already peeling.  Eh..)

It has all coax in the same belt (25)

http://i.piccy.info/i9/456342d1989e9c64f29fe2852dcb799d/1608236857/362445/1397595/002.jpg