Ivanhoe

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, sunday said:

Are you saying petting the kitty or the doggo is considered as an indecency in Sweden?

I mean this. Probably NSFW in Sweden... 😏

That is brutal! Poor doggo, but you must admire his non-aggressive respons. I bet that is a Swedish dog.😉

The mysterious silver monolith in the Utah desert has disappeared

By Alanne Orjoux and Melissa Alonso, CNN

Updated 0454 GMT (1254 HKT) November 29, 2020

(CNN) - A tall, silver, shining metal monolith discovered in the desert in southeastern Utah -- which prompted theories of alien placement and drew determined hikers to its secret location -- has now disappeared, the state's Bureau of Land Management said Saturday.

The monolith was removed by an "unknown party" sometime Friday night, the agency said in a Facebook post.

"We have received credible reports that the illegally installed structure, referred to as the 'monolith,' has been removed" from BLM public lands, the post said.

"The BLM did not remove the structure, which is considered private property."

[...]

Still, it is illegal to install structures or art without authorization on public lands "no matter what planet you're from," said Utah DPS in a statement released Monday.

Where is it?

The location of the monolith was not disclosed because authorities said they didn't want curiosity seekers to become stranded in the remote landscape and need to be rescued.

But of course, that didn't stop some. Several people already successfully located the monolith, tucked in a redrock slot canyon south of Moab.

The trek involved driving in the darkness over rocky terrain and verifying GPS coordinates, according to three people who went to see it. At least one explorer got lost at first. But the trip was worth it, they said, even if the monolith wasn't the work of aliens.

[...]

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/11/28/us/utah-monolith-disappears-trnd/index.html

Well, maybe some repercussions from his wife, who I understand is a judge on the Hungarian supreme court. 

Of course a vocal "we must protect the fatherland and the sanctity of marriage from Western liberal decadence" proponent leaving a gay orgy half-naked by the window with some drugs in a backpack just blows the clichémeter. 

As our Dear Leader said, do not watch my words, watch what I do.

They spent years spreading the myth of the liberal "bearded man" who goes after kids, and now we have Gabor Kaleta.

Who was sentenced to a fraction of what an MP have to pay, who tried to put a bag of potato onto the table of our dear leader in the Parlament.

You can't be against something if you don't know anything of the subject matter, you know. It was, uh, a fact-finding mission with like-minded inquisitors.

Well, obviously politicians from parties with strong anti-gay platforms can't attend ordinary gay orgies, as they would be discriminated against if found out by other participants. So it's logical they'll have their own. With Black Jack and hookers. 

In other news:

Adolf Hitler Wins Election in Namibia, Has No Plans for World Domination

BY BASIT MAHMOOD ON 12/03/20 AT 7:01 AM EST

A politician named Adolf Hitler has won a regional election in Namibia.

Adolf Hitler Uunona has been elected with 85 percent of the vote for a seat on the regional council in the former German colony, where street names, people and places still have German names. However, Adolf Uunona as he prefers himself to be known, says he wants to assure people that he has no plans for world domination.

He told German tabloid paper Bild: "My father named me after this man. He probably didn't understand what Adolf Hitler stood for. As a child I saw it as a totally normal name. Only as a teenager did I understand that this man wanted to conquer the whole world."

[...] 

https://www.newsweek.com/adolf-hitler-germany-namibia-elections-1552056

6 hours ago, Adam Peter said:

More funny details: according to the orgy organizer, lot of patrons are from conservative, anti-LGBT parties of Poland and Hungary.

were they at least following the 2+2 rule?

2 hours ago, BansheeOne said:

Well, obviously politicians from parties with strong anti-gay platforms can't attend ordinary gay orgies, as they would be discriminated against if found out by other participants. So it's logical they'll have their own. With Black Jack and hookers. 

In other news:

https://www.newsweek.com/adolf-hitler-germany-namibia-elections-1552056

´ich hab kein Drang nach Wüsten´