Best models of Soviet tanks?

Sorry, I was being sarcastic. The Hooray is more a sigh of exasperation. Too many recyclings of the OLD DML kit repackaged to make it seem to be something new or improved.

You are better off with the Tamiya kit. By far. Sorry for the confusion.

Ah ok hehehe thanks then. :) I just realized it was a T-72 when you said "Tamiya". And all this time I was thinking it was a T-80 :blink: yep, you got that right, I really was thinking "T-80" when I made that post.

Must stay away from the conre durgs....

• 3 months later...

Any new news? How about news of Trump's T-62?

Also, am contemplating on getting a T-80 kit. What's a nice Skif one? I'll build it purely OOTB (so that I can have a Russian tank kit), and am looking for something not terribly complicated to build.

EDIT: I'll be trading my Skif T-64BV for a Skif BMD kit later today. Dunno which BMD though.

Edited by TomasCTT

I know I built an Esci T-72 once, which isn't mentioned on any lists so far. No idea if it's a remake of anything, but I seem to recall it went together rather well, and didn't seem blatantly awful. I mean, it looked kindof like a T-72.

New tool K1A1? I recall seeing two boxes of the Trumpeter K1 kit, one is the early, K1 version, the other is the K1A1 but I heard even the latter is still "classic Trumpeter" (i.e., ye olde kit suffering flaws).

I picked up the K1A1 with the Super Sherman. Whilst definitely ye olde Trumpeter, it's echelons better looking on the sprues than that Type 98 (Which, frankly, I'm not even sure what scale it is. It says 1/35 on the box, but it seems a bit big). Still, it's far enough back on my to-do list that I can wait for a better kit to come out, who's looking at doing it?

NTM

• 2 weeks later...