Bulgarian Armored Vehicles 1933-1945

Fritz

There's an Osprey-sized book just released back home about the creation and development of the Bulgarian tank forces during that period. Since the Bulgarian market isn't huge it's in English. I was thinking of getting a small number to distribute to interested people here in the US. I'll be getting them at about $10 per book and I'm thinking $20 shipped to your door will cover my expenses - I'm not looking for any profit, just to make the information available to the interested here. It'll probably be a very small number anyway.

I have the earlier edition of the book and the information and pix are not available anywhere else so if you are really interested let me know and I'll get one (or more :) ) for you.

• 2 weeks later...

It might be the same book but I'm talking about a new edition that just came out.

I'm getting four books soonish so when I have them I'll post more specific info.

here is everything on the front cover of the book i have:

equipment and armor in the bulgarian army;

armored vehicles 1935-1945;

angela publishers;

kaloyan matev

drawings by stoyan popov

translation yanka kazakova

sofia 2000

isbn 9549058778

127 pages

i found this link online http://bulgariana.com/product_info.php?cPa...4529a35a8597b47

this book is infact a new edition of the book I have. (some of the sample pages provided on the website are different)

I would like a copy if you have one to spare (im in the USA)

• 3 weeks later...
I totally have forgotten, the last couple weeks have been so ridiculously busy for me. Thanks for the reminder.
I'd be interested as well, but echo the comment earlier about the shipping cost for Media Mail being pretty low.

I've shipped Osprey sized books for as little as USD $1.29 through USPS Media Mail, which is the cheapest shipping option for books. You could also ship Priority Mail for $4.05. I sell a lot on eBay and ship all over the world, and I exclusively use USPS. If you have any questions regarding shipping, please feel free to email or PM me.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I might have the books here next week.

I'd me interested. Missed the library sub forum. Send me a PM if you're willing to ship to Canada.

Regards,

Jay

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry all, I can't seem to get anybody to bring them to me.

September I'm going home for three weeks so I'll just bring them with me when I come back to the states. That will be 1st-2nd of October.

• 5 years later...

Oh god I just found these when I was cleaning.... wow they've been sitting around for five years?.... I need to start taking memory enhancement pills or something...

Soo I have four books, if anybody is interested let me know. I promise it won't take five years to ship them :D

Oh and I found it on Amazon too, somebody is really trying to make a profit, selling them at 10x-20x what they cost...

http://www.amazon.com/Bulgarian-Armored-Vehicles-1935-1945-Kaloyan/dp/9549058778

My price is $10 + UPS ground shipping. I won't do USPS as that will cost me more time - I can ship UPS from work. UPS envelope should be fairly cheap anyway.