youtube/google/whatever video thread

Ivanhoe

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/1/2020 at 6:30 PM, Ivanhoe said:

This may have been posted, back in the day, but new to me;

Mentioned in the AFV forum, IIRC photo only. Counting the cases it was an intense firefight with the avalanche. Expected to see one.

Possibly NSFW (The woman in the video does get a bit noisy and that could be misunderstood)

I would like to introduce Chili Claus, a Dane that make videos about having guests eating chili fruits. Probably not that uncommon on YT but I like his style. I picked this one because it's in english. Should you be pressed for time then the "action" starts at about 5:30. Compared to many of his other guests I would say she handled it very well.

4 hours ago, wendist said:

Possibly NSFW (The woman in the video does get a bit noisy and that could be misunderstood)

I would like to introduce Chili Claus, a Dane that make videos about having guests eating chili fruits. Probably not that uncommon on YT but I like his style. I picked this one because it's in english. Should you be pressed for time then the "action" starts at about 5:30. Compared to many of his other guests I would say she handled it very well.

😍 If she wasn't wearing a wedding ring, I'd be buying plane tickets to Malawi already.

Reading the comments to that video I would say that you would not be the only one.😄 The woman has grace and beauty. Chili Claus has been doing these videos for years but has never been able to loose those tics, never seem to stop him from doing it again though.😅

21 hours ago, wendist said:

200-9.gif