Harkonnen

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Perun said:

Taiwan has them too, Pakistan, Jordan...

It would be nice if they were compatible for Excalibur fuzes...they might not do much with the mass of 8in shells, but even a bit of guidance could be really helpful.

On 5/8/2022 at 11:49 PM, alejandro_ said:

Another T-64BV

RYFX_JnZbo4oA7oynJQGDnz0lLx7qgEOR-kUAdLQEE47e5iFSn_hI5MkUng7I8HrXpEvii7JMTInv2GpUll-iEoj.jpg?size=1600x900&quality=96&type=album

Well, or not? For me it looks like it is T-64A! Note TPD-2 optical RF/sight on turret (or it's housing, at least; it could be changed to TPD-K1, but housing remained). Very interesting animal.

11 hours ago, Przezdzieblo said:

Well, or not? For me it looks like it is T-64A! Note TPD-2 optical RF/sight on turret (or it's housing, at least; it could be changed to TPD-K1, but housing remained). Very interesting animal.

Considering the Ukrainians reactivated a memorial T-64A and used it in Mariupol, it wouldn't be surprising to see the DNR/LNR also using T-64As

https://postlmg.cc/tYPHpfx8

Well, that's clearly being operated by the resurgent CCCP, so it could be anything up to and including a Bolo.

Can we start calling them Commies now? it seems only fair given that they're using the iconography of a discredited and murderous political system.